ultra-white front Acoustic Transparent projection screen
AcousticPro-4K has an ultra-white front projection screen surface with a 1.1 gain that provides excellent color neutrality for superb color reproduction and wide diffusion uniformity. The perforated weave is designed to handle 4K (4096×2160) and 1080P (1920×1080) projectors while eliminating the visual artifact know as the moire effect. The dense mesh of the material with its ultra-fine perforations creates a projection canvas that almost identically resembles our best-selling and award winning CineWhite material. The virtual absence of the acoustic perforations means sound is not compromised and a clear sonic transparency is achieved.
- Gain: 1.1
- View Angle: 180° (90° ±LR)
- Mean attenuation -3.06db at 8K-20khz
- Moire-free and designed for both 1080P and 4K projector resolutions
- Black cloth backing attaches to AcousticPro 4K to eliminate backlighting artifacts from light bleed-through
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready