- ChromaWhite 1.25 Gain flexible matte white front projection surface with wide diffusion uniformity
- Wide viewing angle allows the audience to see a clear and bright picture from any seating position
- Standard black masking borders on all sides enhances visual contrast and absorbs projector overshoot
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness and color saturation to prevent picture degradation.
- Compatible with Full HD, Ultra HD (4K/8K) and Active 3D projectors.
- Compatible with Ultra-Short, Short-Throw and Standard “long” Throw Projectors.
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An Industry Standard for High-Fidelity Video Display Systems
Controls, Design and Installation
- Designed for outdoor use without sacrificing the home cinema experience.
- Dynamic indoor home theater quality with the durability of an outdoor product.
- Heavy-duty steel case in a white finish includes end caps for wall or suspended ceiling installation.
- Radio Frequency remote for long range operation without line of sight required.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery eliminates need to plug screen into a power outlet.
- Battery charge can last up to 200 cycles on a single charge.
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and long product lifespan
- IPX3 Rated for protection against water spray less than 60 degrees from vertical.
- 5-year warranty and Lifetime Tech Support through email or a phone call