- Product that is non-damaged, opened, or unopened may be returned within fourteen (14) days from the delivery date.
- If returned opened, there is a 25% restocking fee with the exception of all Dark Star UST® products (Dark Star® UST, Dark Star® UST 2) which will incur a 50% restocking fee.
- If returned unopened, there is a 15% restocking fee.
- If returned product(s) is(are) is received in non-sellable condition (damaged/scratched/dented, etc.), credit will not be provided.
- No returns are allowed after 14 days.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid or will be refused. EPV Screens does not pay for return shipping fees.
- Refused shipments will be assessed an automatic 15% restock fee plus Freight costs.
- All Returns require an RMA number. please submit this form in its entirety.
- All parts sales are final. Screen parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. EPV Screens’ customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
Please Click Here for Instructions on How to Correctly Palletize an RMA
A: Your serial number can be found on both ends of the packaging box stickers,
as well as on the screen itself. Reference the list below on where to locate your serial number depending on the type of screen:
- Manual Screens : end cap and weight bar
- Motorized/Electric Screens : end cap and weight bar
- Fixed frame Screens : rear side of frame (bottom frame)