- Product that is non-damaged, opened, or unopened (factory sealed) may be returned within thirty (30) days from purchased date.
- Unopened/ returned without damage = Full credit (no refund on shipping costs )
- Open Box return – unused/unassembled with no missing parts and no damage = 25% restocking fee (no refund on shipping costs)
Please note: For all Dark Star UST, Dark Star UST 2 related open box products/ no missing parts and no damage unused/unassembled = 50% restocking fee (no refund on shipping costs)
- If Parts are missing from an Open Box return = restocking fee is 50% (no refund on shipping costs)
- If returned product(s) is (are) received in non-sellable condition (damaged/scratched/dented, etc.), credit will not be provided.
- No returns are allowed after 30 days.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid or will be refused. EPV Screens does not pay for return shipping fees.
- Refused shipments will be assessed an automatic 15% restock fee (to cover labor and material fees) plus Freight costs.
- All Returns require an RMA number. please submit a Return For Credit RMA.
- All parts sales are final. Screen parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. EPV Screens’ customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
Please Click Here for Instructions on How to Correctly Palletize an RMA
A: Your serial number can be found on both ends of the packaging box stickers,
as well as on the screen itself. Reference the list below on where to locate your serial number depending on the type of screen:
- Manual Screens : end cap and weight bar
- Motorized/Electric Screens : end cap and weight bar
- Fixed frame Screens : rear side of frame (bottom frame)