EPV Screens accepts Purchase Orders in the following manner. No verbal PO’s will be accepted, no exceptions.
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- B2B eCommerce site: http://shop.epvscreens.com
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Ground orders:
- Purchase orders must be submitted to preferably to email@example.com. No verbal POs will be accepted.
- Purchase Orders for GROUND shipping service received by 5:00 PM (PST) are processed to be shipped from EPV’s warehouse within 2-5 business days
- Refer to quarterly pricing table for rates on Ground shipping.
- Expedited orders:
- Purchase Orders for product with packaging dimensions of 108” and below requesting EXPEDITED shipping service such as NEXT DAY, 2nd Day &, 3rd DAY services shall ship same day if purchase order is received before the cut-off time of 9 am (Pacific Time). Refer to the quarterly pricing table for Next Day, 2 day and 3 day rates for product packaging dimensions 108” in length and below.
- Purchase Orders for product with packaging dimensions over 108” in length require a minimum 24-hour notice per order.
- EPV Screens will make every effort to process and ship all purchase orders to meet our policy, but cannot guarantee and cannot be held responsible for delays out of our hands. Such delays can include, but are not limited to: Changes to the order, Remote Area locations, Shipping carrier, Residential location, Weather, and Natural disasters. Expedited rates may change due to Remote Area locations and may not always arrive on time. EPV Screens is not responsible for carrier limitations, shipping delays and extra costs for remote areas.
- Complete and accurate shipping address
- Customer’s phone number
- Correct model number
- Residential Delivery must be specified if required on orders for items over 108” in packaging dimensions
- Shipping method (ground, expedited)
- S&H fee amount included for all Prepaid and Add shipping
- If 3rd party shipping is requested, the 3rd party’s shipping account number and billing address should always be included on the purchase order OR authorized dealer, reseller, distributor must provide EPV Screens with a signed document authorizing us to always use all approved shipping carrier accounts. EPV Screens will not be responsible for filing 3rd party shipping claims.
- Pricing on Purchase Order needs to be correct
- Will Call orders:
Projection screens are typically lengthy and bulky products. Will call customers should verify the length of the product first to make sure the vehicle has sufficient room. Will call products are released at the warehouse’s door and it is the customer’s responsibility to load it to your vehicle.
- “Will call” pick up orders at our facility need to be submitted one business day (24 hours) in advance to allow us time to process and prepare the order. DO NOT SEND CUSTOMERS TO OUR LOCATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR BEFORE WE RECEIVE THE ORDER. We will not process or prepare an order without an official purchase order.
- “Will Call” orders will be cancelled and the product will be put back to inventory if the order has not been picked up from our facility within 72 hours. If more time is needed please specify on your order or contact us before hand. A new purchase order will need to be submitted if the customer still intends to make the purchase.
- EPV Screens is not responsible for following up on orders not picked up within the 72-hour period.
- EPV Screens enforces a cutoff time for will call pick ups at 3:30pm (Pacific Time), Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). No will call orders will be released after 3:30pm.
- Notifications of cancelled orders must be sent to CancelPO@elitescreens.com. Please wait for a confirmation reply to acknowledge your request.
- AN ORDER CANNOT BE CANCELLED ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO OUR SHIPPING DEPT/WAREHOUSE.
- All Cancelled Shipped Orders (ground or expedited) are subject to a 25% Restocking fee Plus return shipping fees. See Return policy for details on how to request a credit.
- Freight charges are non-refundable
- Product that is non-damaged, opened, or unopened (factory sealed) may be returned within thirty (30) days from purchased date.
- Unopened/ returned without damage = Full credit (no refund on shipping costs )
- Open Box return – unused/unassembled with no missing parts and no damage = 25% restocking fee (no refund on shipping costs)
For all Dark Star UST, Dark Star UST 2 related open box products/ no missing parts and no damage unused/unassembled = 50% restocking fee (no refund on shipping costs)
- If Parts are missing from an Open Box return = restocking fee is 50% (no refund on shipping costs)
- If returned product(s) is (are) received in non-sellable condition (damaged/scratched/dented, etc.), credit will not be provided.
- No returns are allowed after 30 days.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid or will be refused. EPV Screens does not pay for return shipping fees.
- Refused shipments will be assessed an automatic 15% restock fee (to cover labor and material fees) plus Freight costs.
- All Returns require an RMA number. please submit a Return For Credit RMA at: Return for Credit Form
- All parts sales are final. Screen parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. EPV Screens’ customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
- Standard freight charges are only meant to cover one-way standard shipping costs, and do not include additional handling fees or re-delivery charges.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses outside of the U.S
- We do not ship Internationally to end-users (except Canada)
- International shipping from business to business only if Reseller/Dealer/Distributor arranges shipping carrier pick up on their account
- All Price are FOB EPV Screens California Warehouse
- All S&H Subject to extra beyond point charge, Re-delivery charge, liftgate service, and special appointment delivery fee (example: school, hotels, military and government facility)
- All Ground and Express Shipments, Processing Time and Delivery Date are not a guarantee. EPV Screens is not responsible for any delays on shipments.
- 3rd Party shipping is subject to 15% invoice charge if 3rd party bill is rejected by freight/shipping carrier.
- Shipping Outside the continental U.S 48 states or International Orders (Canada only) are subject to increased shipping fees and it is the sole responsibility of the ultimate consignee for any duties, taxes, tariffs, brokerage fees…Etc.
- A shipping quote can only be given on orders consisting of 3 screens or more shipping to one location.
- A shipping quote can be requested on oversize product only if requesting Expedited Services, and not already listed on our standard pricing table.
- Shipping quotes are only valid up to 48 hours
- UPS Freight LTL will only pick up palletized freight shipments. All single-piece orders shipping on a customer's own UPS LTL freight account or on a 3rd party carrier requiring palletized shipments will accrue a $50 pallet fee.
Please be advised that drop shipments delivered on a 3rd party shipping account are the sole responsibility of the accountholder, which in these cases are the resellers and distributors of EPV Screens’ products; this also pertains to freight shipments for consignment orders. In the event that a package is lost or damaged, the accountholder of that particular carrier is responsible for filing the loss/damage claim. All claims are compensated to the accountholder directly from the shipping carrier. For the sake of a prompt resolution to a damage claim by the shipping carrier, it is advisable to make notations of the damages on the bill of lading and to retain the damaged product before filing a claim.
- What is Covered:
5-Year Manufacturer Parts and Labor Warranty on products from purchase date, purchased NEW in US and Canada (except for refurbished units as specified below). Freight and Duty are excluded in Canada. Installation/labor costs of a replacement unit or repair parts are not covered under warranty under any circumstances.During the warranty period, customers in Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are covered for parts and replacement screens at no charge, but are responsible to cover the cost of shipping. EPV Screens® also reserves the right to provide repair services under warranty, where the customer is responsible for the shipping cost both ways. Please be advised that EPV Screens® is not able to issue call tags (carrier pick-ups – prepaid labels) outside of the 48 continental states.
- Refurbished products purchased directly from EPV Screens are warranted for a period of (90) days from the date of original purchase.
- For warranty service, you must provide proof of purchase and the serial number of your product.
- Please contact your dealer for the warranty policy allotted with your purchase as the warranty period varies by region.
Please Note a Change in Policy: As of 3/5/2015 EPV Screens can no longer ship replacement screens under warranty for LTL packages (packages that are greater than 108″ in length) to Canada. If you live in Canada and your screen was damaged during shipment or if you need warranty support, please contact your local distributor or reseller for service.
- How to Get Service:
Should this product prove defective during the warranty period, please visit Warranty Technical Support Request Form and submit a warranty claim form. You must provide your proof of purchase, the serial number of your product, and describe the problem you are experiencing with your screen. An EPV Screens representative will determine whether the product requires service, and provide you with further instructions on how to proceed with your warranty claim.
- Missing Parts:
If your product is missing parts, EPV Screens will, at its option, replace the part without any charge, including shipping and handling (US Only), provided that you report your claim within (7) days of receipt. If you report your claim after (7) days of receipt, but within (30) days of receipt, EPV Screens will, at its option, replace the part without charge, but you will bear the cost of shipping and handling. If you report your claim after (30) days of receipt, you will bear all costs to replace the part.
*Canadian customers, please be advised that the warranty covers items that need to be replaced, however, you will be responsible to cover the cost for the shipment of parts and replacement screens, plus taxes and duties imposed by customs.
- Returns and Exchanges:
If a return is needed, EPV Screens will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) Number. This number is valid for (15) days from the date of issue, and is required to process any returns. A returned item sent to EPV Screens without a visible or valid RMA Number is subject to refusal by EPV Screens. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item and ensuring the product is properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. Improper packaging of the product can seriously damage the screen and will not be covered under warranty.
Once a returned product is received, EPV Screens will, at its option, replace the product or part without charge, including ground service freight. The replacement product or part may be new or refurbished to the EPV Screens standard of quality, and is subject to stock availability. EPV Screens’ liability for replacement of the covered product will not exceed the original retail selling price of the covered product. Exchange products and parts assume the remaining warranty period of the original product covered by this limited warranty.
- What is Not Covered:
This warranty is not transferable and does not cover product purchased by another end user. This warranty does not cover incidental damages, such as loss of time, loss of use, or installation costs of defective, repaired or replaced product. This warranty does not cover product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of (a) neglect, abuse or misuse; (b) modification of the original product; (c) improper use or installation of products not manufactured by EPV Screens; (d) service provided by anybody other than EPV Screens; (e) abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions; (f) unusual physical or electrical stress -including failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lighting, static electricity, fire, tornadoes, or other natural disasters.
In the event that the product requires warranty repair, the following conditions apply.
- During the first ninety (90) days from the purchase date each party is responsible for shipping one way.
- After ninety (90) days from the purchase date, customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
- EPV Screens reserves the right to repair or replace the product.
During the warranty period, customers in Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are covered for parts and replacement screens at no charge only. Transportation expenses, customs fees, taxes and duties are not covered.
EPV Screens does not warrant against freight damage, concealed or otherwise, unless product is shipped directly from an EPV Screens facility. You must contact the vendor and the delivering carrier to report freight damage within (7) days of receipt. Failure to report freight damages within the carrier’s guidelines may result in you bearing all costs.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. EPV SCREENS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE END USER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE END USER MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, EPV SCREENS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE EPV SCREENS PRODUCT, OR FOR LOST DATA OR LOST SOFTWARE WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
In Canada, warranties include both warranties and conditions. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Enhanced Warranty Program “ENR-G®” for Educational, Non-Profit, Religious, or Government/Military organizations:As part of the 5-Year Warranty, EPV Screens also offers its ENR-G program that provides a 5% discount for purchases by “Educational, Non-Profit, Religious, and Government/Military” organizations and is available to qualified EPV Screens Professional AV resellers, distributors and integrators.This discount is calculated as 5% off for all repeat purchases and is available exclusively to EPV Screens dedicated customers. The program serves a dual purpose of granting our resellers, distributors, and installers an opportunity to increase customer sales margins while offering a discount incentive for our EPV Screens end users at the same time.
- International Warranty:
EPV Screens does not provide warranty coverage outside of USA and Canada. Warranty coverage in Canada does not include Freight and Duty. EPV Screens International Warranty will be provided directly by EPV Screens International Distributors. Please contact the Authorized Reseller or Distributor for more information on warranty coverage, terms and conditions.
EPV Screens observes the following Holidays and therefore will not process or ship orders accordingly.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Note: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve may be limited for express shipments due to the shipping carrier’s schedule. EPV Screens is not responsible for this or any delays as a result of the shipping carrier’s schedule. We strongly urge that orders around holidays are received as early as possible to avoid common delays resulting in a higher influx of orders, possible weather issues and truck delays during this time.