Terms and Conditions for EPV Screens® Authorized Resellers, Dealers and Distributors
A. Purchase Orders: Projection Screens
EPV Screens® accepts Purchase Orders in the following manner.
No verbal PO’s will be accepted, no exceptions.
- Email at
- email@example.com B2B eCommerce site: www.eliteepo.com
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
1) Ground orders:
- Purchase orders must be submitted preferably to firstname.lastname@example.org. No verbal POs will be accepted.
- Purchase Orders for GROUND shipping service received by 5:00 PM (PST) are processed to be shipped from Elite’s warehouse within 2-5 business days
- Refer to quarterly pricing table for rates on Ground shipping.
2) Expedited orders:
- Purchase Orders for product with packaging dimensions of 108” and below requesting EXPEDITED shipping service such as NEXT DAY, 2nd Day &, 3rd DAY services shall ship same day if purchase order is received before the cut-off time of 10 am (Pacific Time). Refer to the quarterly pricing table for Next Day, 2 day and 3 day rates for product packaging dimensions 108” in length and below.
- Purchase Orders for product with packaging dimensions over 108” in length require a minimum 24-hour notice per order.
Elite Prime Vision® will make every effort to process and ship all purchase orders to meet our policy, but cannot guarantee and cannot be held responsible for delays out of our hands. Such delays can include, but are not limited to: Changes to the order, Remote Area locations, Shipping carrier, Residential location, Weather, and Natural disasters. Expedited rates may change due to Remote Area locations and may not always arrive on time. Elite Prime Vision® is not responsible for carrier limitations, shipping delays and extra costs for remote areas.
- Complete and accurate shipping address
- Customer’s phone number
- Correct model number
- Residential Delivery must be specified if required on orders for items over 108” in packaging dimensions
- Shipping method (ground, expedited)
- S&H fee amount included for all Prepaid and Add shipping
- If 3rd party shipping is requested, the 3rd party’s shipping account number and billing address should always be included on the purchase order OR authorized dealer, reseller, distributor must provide EPV® with a signed document authorizing us to always use all approved shipping carrier accounts. EPV® will not be responsible for filing 3rd party shipping claims.
- Pricing on Purchase Order needs to be correct
3) Will Call orders: Projection screens are typically lengthy and bulky products. Will call customers should verify the length of the product first to make sure the vehicle has sufficient room. Will call products are released at the warehouse’s door and it is the customer’s responsibility to load it to your vehicle.
- “Will call” pick up orders at our facility need to be submitted 48 hours in advance to allow us time to process and prepare the order. DO NOT SEND CUSTOMERS TO OUR LOCATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR BEFORE WE RECEIVE THE ORDER. We will not process or prepare an order without an official purchase order.
- VMAX200 Plus and above models require a 72-hour notice.
- “Will Call” orders will be cancelled and the product will be put back to inventory if the order has not been picked up from our facility within 72 hours. If more time is needed please specify on your order or contact us beforehand. A new purchase order will need to be submitted if the customer still intends to make the purchase.
- EPV® is not responsible for following up on orders not picked up within the 72-hour period.
B. CANCELLED ORDERS
- Notifications of cancelled orders must be sent to CancelPO@elitescreens.com. Please wait for a confirmation reply to acknowledge your request.
- If a ground order cancellation is requested (and confirmed by our team) within 6 business hours after receiving the order, there is not a cancellation fee. EPV®’s standard order processing/shipping hours are between 9am-4pm. (PST)
- For cancellation requests after 6 business hours for ground orders, or 3 business hours for expedited orders (if not already shipped), are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. An invoice will be sent with the PO number with the 10% cancellation fee from the purchase order amount.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped. Any refused shipped order is subject to a 25% restocking fee PLUS freight.
- Freight charges are non-refundable
C. RETURN POLICY
- Product may be returned within thirty (30) days from date of invoice. A 25% restocking fee will be applied and product must be returned prepaid except for DarkStar® products as stipulated below.
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to unopened DarkStar® products, otherwise if opened, there is a 50% restocking fee.
- Refused shipments will be assessed an automatic 25% restock fee plus Freight costs.
- All Returns require a RMA number, please submit a Return For Credit RMA at: www.elitescreens.com/rfcform
- All screen parts sales are final. Screen parts cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. Elite Prime Vision® customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
D. SHIPPING POLICY
- Standard freight charges are only meant to cover one-way standard shipping costs, and do not include additional handling fees or re-delivery charges.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses outside of the U.S
- We do not ship Internationally to end-users (except Canada)
- International shipping from business to business only if Reseller/Dealer/Distributor arranges shipping carrier pick up on their account
- All Price are FOB Elite Prime Vision California Warehouse
- All S&H Subject to Extra Beyond Point Freight Charge or Re-Delivery Charge
- All Ground and Express Shipments, Processing Time and Delivery Date are not a guarantee. EPV® is not responsible for any delays on shipments.
- 3rd Party shipping is subject to 15% invoice charge if 3rd party bill is rejected by freight/shipping carrier.
- Shipping Outside the continental U.S 48 states or International Orders (Canada only) are subject to increased shipping fees and it is the sole responsibility of the ultimate consignee for any duties, taxes, tariffs, brokerage fees…Etc.
- A shipping quote can only be given on orders consisting of 3 screens or more shipping to one location.
- A shipping quote can be requested on oversize product only if requesting Expedited Services, and not already listed on our standard pricing table.
- Shipping quotes are only valid up to 48 hours
E. DAMAGED/LOST SHIPPING CLAIMS PROCEDURES
Please be advised that drop shipments delivered on a 3rd party shipping account are the sole responsibility of the accountholder, which in these cases are the resellers and distributors of Elite Prime Vision® products; this also pertains to freight shipments for consignment orders. In the event that a package is lost or damaged, the accountholder of that particular carrier is responsible for filing the loss/damage claim. All claims are compensated to the accountholder directly from the shipping carrier. For the sake of a prompt resolution to a damage claim by the shipping carrier, it is advisable to make notations of the damages on the bill of lading and to retain the damaged product before filing a claim.
F. HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
EPV Screens® observes the following Holidays and therefore will not process or ship orders accordingly.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Note: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve may be limited for express shipments due to the shipping carrier’s schedule. EPV Screens® is not responsible for this or any delays as a result of the shipping carrier’s schedule. We strongly urge that orders around holidays are received as early as possible to avoid common delays resulting in a higher influx of orders, possible weather issues and truck delays during this time.